Call for consultation

+1 (305) 987-3905

For Individuals

Family-based Immigration

Whether you are an intending immigrant based on marriage to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, or based on having a U.S. citizen relative petitioning you for permanent residency, we can provide honest, competent, and cost-effective assistance in this important matter.


We also represent individuals in:

  • Administrative (AAO) Appeals
  • Naturalization
  • Employment Authorization
  • Communicating with USCIS and other agencies
  • I-601 Waivers of Inadmissibility
  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) - allows battered spouses (male or female), children, and parents of U.S. citizens and battered spouses and children of permanent residents (Green Card holders) to file a petition for themselves, without the abuser's knowledge
  • Re-entry permits
  • Extensions of stay
  • Deferred action

Contact us for a consultation

Sign in to your account